Today, we will talk about one of the most important exercises for weight set. Anyone new to the gym learn to do deadlift everyday correctly. It will greatly help you to develop your muscles. This article is all about the deadlift with the barbell.
This exercise is not commonly heard, perhaps, only a person very far from sport. But here, only few known the proper technique execution.
On this, as well as the groups of back muscles, which are french press involved in the deadlift, the optimal weight for beginners and girls – will be discussed in detail in today’s article.
What is the Deadlift Everyday with the Barbell
But first, a little theory. So, deadlift everyday – exercise, are utilized at which 75% of all body muscles. In doing so you will not only train the back, legs and arms, but also the power of the whole body.
Do you ever wonder why it was called “deadlift”? Well, it was called “deadlift” because the barbell must always start on the floor (dead stop) before you start lifting it upward. The word “dead” means dead weight. Amazing, right? What more amazing is that it does not have age requirements! As long as you can do deadlifts, you can happily do that and flex that muscles you are gaining.
The following muscle groups works when you do the deadlifts:
- Back muscles ;
- The muscles of the front of the thigh;
- Muscle posterior of the thigh;
- Buttocks muscles.
In addition to all these muscles you will also train endurance and stretching.
Now we proceed to perform the technique, as well as learn how to do this exercise. First, where to start – the selection of the weight. The shell should not be very easy, but the grub when lifting you should not.
Optimal weight of the rod when drawn to determine the best method of selection. All these rules also apply to all women who plan to carry out deadlift everyday.
When the weight of the barbell is picked up and ready, you can begin to exercise.
- Stand in front of the bar, feet shoulder width apart or wider.
- The grip should be a classic, but if you work with more weight, it is better to use the method uneven (palm should be directed in different directions).
- Raise the bar to the knees over the toes. Shoulders should slightly exceed the bar. Arms slightly bent at the elbows and are directly above the projectile.
- Directly lifting rod must be performed vertically like theRomanian dumbbell deadlift. To not let you will not start to sway, it is better to establish a shell in special racks, which will help in the exercise.
- When you raise the bar to full extension of knees, stay a while and then lower it slowly.
That’s all about the performance technique of deadlift. It’s quite simple, right? But, despite this simplicity, many make mistakes, because of which not only can not achieve the desired result, but also become injured.
Despite its simplicity, many people are still afraid to try deadlifting because they are afraid to injure themselves. You definitely need to read the continuation of this article to know the basic errors when it comes to deadlifting.
To avoid mistakes in doing deadlifts, make sure to pay attention to in the article photos and videos at the end.
Consider the most common problems when performing the American deadlift:
- The bar each time should touch the floor. That is, every time you squat, you need a few seconds to put it.
- When lifting rods, you must work your legs, not your back. Trying to lift a lot of weight in your back, there’s a higher chance that can rip it, and it is very painful.
- When lowering the rod on the floor, your knees should be bent at the very moment when you lift towards your neck. That would be your level.
- An important part of this exercise is your sports shoes. Sneakers for the most part have a soft sole. It will hinder you. When you lift rods, much weight usually falls on your feet. You should be careful. Therefore, choose shoes with a solid, rigid sole, suit wrestling.
Of course, it may be a lot more mistakes, but we looked at the most common during the Romanian deadlift muscles.
Our advice for beginners: Do this exercise several times with a trainer or simply someone who is well versed in deadlift bar weight. It will help you eliminate all the wrong nuances and save you from making mistakes.
In addition, the most recommended proper grip in doing deadlifts is the double overhand grip. It is the safest grip in doing the deadlifting, as well as a good start for the beginners. You just need to grip the barbell using your both palms facing towards your body. Try doing deadlifts and see the desired result you are dreaming after several workouts.