Exercise is the best way in building and strengthening the muscles. Strong muscles give the body balance and stability. It also helps in burning unnecessary calories.We already wrote about the basic exercises on the muscles of the legs, thighs and buttocks. Lunges exercise – this is the best way to impact on the buttocks and thighs, which generally can be imagined. Lunges are the most effective when it comes to strengthening the legs and the buttocks. It gives you the best result possible.
What are the benefits of lunges with dumbbells
1. It satisfies the tensest muscles of the buttocks, thighs and abdomen. The target muscles of this certain work out are:
- Gluteal muscles
2. Lunges exercise with a barbell or dumbbells are not intended to set weight and increase muscle volume. It strengthens your back and core muscles without putting too much stress on your spine. Basically, using them is drawn relief body, standing dumbbell press.
3. It is also a type of work out that allows you to be more functional on everyday movements.
Lunges exercise with dumbbells, performance technique
Step forward lunges with your right foot. The stride width is approximately 80-90 centimeters. Bend the right leg at the knee level and shift your weight forward so heel hits the floor first and sit on it. In the lower part of the movement, the thigh should be parallel to the floor. The back, supporting leg should be slightly bent at the knee.
Vigorously push off your right foot from the floor and return to the starting position while still keeping the right posture. Then step forward with your left foot. Bend your left knee and sit on it. Like what you did with the right foot, vigorously push off this foot from the floor and return to the starting position. And so on. Perform this with alternating legs, until the right amount of repetitions for each leg is reached.
Equipment or how to do lunges
So, we turn to the proper technique execution.
1. Exercise is performed in 3 sets of 10-15 reps on each leg.
2. Stand straight, legs slightly bent and are slightly wider than shoulder width. Both hands should be holding a dumbbell.
3. Right foot forward. Step into it to put the weight on the right foot.
3. Stay in this position. Both legs should be bent at a right angle. Both leg and knee should not touch the floor!
4. Then straighten the front leg and go back up to your initial position, increase biceps in volume putting his left foot to the right. Repeat the motion again.
It is also possible to carry out attacks on the spot. To do this, just do not put your back foot to the base, and return it to its original position.
Tips and tricks
And now let’s talk about what you should pay attention in lunges forward the performance of a given element.
- You should warm up before doing this exercise. Stretch the muscles that are involved in this workout.
- Do not go too low so you will not have difficulty in keeping your balance.
- Remember that the rear leg is only for stability, do not push off or put weight on it.
- Breathing will be easier this way: when lowering – inhale, while lifting – exhale.
- The angle of the bent legs should always be 90 degrees. This is to attain the desired result.
Embodiments of the attacks on their feet
In this item, there are several options for performance.
- Go easy on your knees; it should be in motion with your average weight.
- You can also do lunges exercise in place with light dumbbells.
- Another option is to place your leg is on the bench, holding dumbbells not more than 5 kg each.
- It is also possible to perform forward lunges exercise with more weight. It’ll you pump up and increase the volume of your leg muscles. Technique is the same as in the classical variant with dumbbells execution. Below you can see how it looks, as well as watch a training video.
That’s all you needed to know about such an important element as forward lunges exercise with dumbbells. If you ever thought that your ass is not enough relief, beautiful or convex, this exercise will help to remedy the situation. Always remember that the best way to achieve your desired form with this exercise is to follow the instruction.