Anyone would hardly argue that lifting legs in the vise for the abdominal muscles (the press) is very effective, but it is also one of the most difficult.
Its ability to properly perform will only advanced enough athletes with well-developed and strong muscles. It will help to stabilize the body when carried out feet rise in the vise .
Digression: If you love to workout, then you will certainly be interested in an article with video tutorials about the rise with unbending.
Exercise lifting legs in the vise has lots of advantages. It can activate a “muscular ensemble”, including both main and auxiliary muscles of the abdomen. After doing the exercise lifting legs in the vise, you will notice a denser muscular body frame and improved posture of your body.
At the same time, there is also no risk to injure your lower back, which is especially important for those with lower back problems.
Performance Lifting Legs Technique
The rise straight leg in a vise exercise has a greater variability of performance. It can be on the lintel, on the bar, on the simulator and etc. It can also be done with straight or bent legs at the knees. Although the technique of its implementation is not complicated, it still requires some athletic training.
On the bar, for example, the starting position is “hanging” benefits of lifting legs. To hang on the bar, hold using the right hand with shoulder width or slightly wider. Feet should be flat or slightly be at width apart.
Digression: If you do not know how to choose an exercise workout for the legs, try the squats with dumbbells plié – the best exercise for the inner thigh workout.
Inhale then hold your breath, raise your legs until they form a right angle with the body. After completing the lifting legs, exhale. Put the feet were abdominal muscles fixed in such a position on a 1-2 counts, then slowly return to starting position.
It should be noted that the rise in the vise knees with your feet on the bar carried by your legs should bent at the knees. Both direct and knees bent legs, if on the bar with back.
In addition, when the exercise lifting legs everyday in Wiese approaches, there are chosen sets depending on the level of training of the athlete.
What mistakes should be avoided
- Beginners can start this exercise on the wall bars or bars with a vertical back, bending your knees.
- Performing legs rise in vise on the bars with the back with too much weight.
- If hands are not able to maintain body weight and disengaged on the bar, you can use the strap or straps carpal.
- Make sure that the housing is not swayed, and the motion remain still.
- Feet must be raised to a 90 degree angle, but if desired they can be lifted as high as you get.
- When it reaches the end point, it is necessary to stay still on a count of 1-2, wherein additionally straining the abdominal muscles.
- Advanced athletes use burdening (dumbbells or a pancake placed between the soles of the feet).