At all times of the fair sex want to look attractive. Changing standards of feminine beauty, but it is always the desire.
Today in vogue beautiful toned body, firm buttocks, slim legs, flat stomach. It is about how to pump up the press girlfriend at home, our today’s article.
All the “pros” and “cons” to start pumping abdominal muscles
Why do we have turned their attention to the press? Because the majority of women is a major problem after buttocks. The fact that the body of any girl is designed so that it accumulates fat in the hips and buttocks and abdomen.
Scientists believe that this is due to the process of childbearing. Thus, our body tries to protect the fetus from the cold and other environmental factors that may strengthen the muscles of the waist cause harm to the unborn child.
To happened fat deposits around the waist , should strengthen the abdominal muscles and back.
In order to be beautiful, to the relief measure, trim press is not necessary to exhaust their bodies in gyms.
It is enough to methodically approach to solving the problem. It can be practiced at home. But it should be done regularly and persistently.
Below we give and tell you about the most popular and effective exercises that every girl could get the right pump up the press at home and keep it in shape.
Tips and advice before starting an exercise
For a start it must be said that it is better not to exercise on a full stomach. After a meal you need to wait at least 2 hours. So you can avoid the unpleasant sensation of nausea and dizziness.
The abdominal muscles are divided into three parts: the lower, upper, and oblique. All these groups need to do some exercises. This is contrary to what is taught in school all physical education classes, where both girls and boys have to raise the body a certain amount of time.
We’ll tell you how to pump up the press girlfriend lower and upper and obliques and what exercises will be most useful.
List of the best exercises
We continue to respond to the question of how to pump up the press every girl at home, and before the start of training you need to warm up, warm up the body.
You can slightly poprisedat , stretch, perform lunges. Engage can be three times a week for 30-50 minutes. We perform about 15 times in one approach. To better understand all the material watch the video at the end of the post about how to perform each of the following exercises.
Going forward, we must say that the first result you see already a month training at home.
1. Lie on the floor, bend your legs at the knees and arrange the width of your hips. Hands are behind your head or crossed in front of him. Lift the shoulders and shoulder blades. Do not try to lift and lower back! It should not come off and be firmly pressed.
2. Another set of the upper press – raise the legs. Lying on the floor, straighten your legs. Pick them up until the right angle with the floor. Lower. To complicate can not lift the legs perpendicular to the floor, and at 45 °, and detain them.
1. Lying on the floor, lift the trunk and leaning on hand. Lift straight legs to 45 ° and hold them so. Bend your legs and pull them to your chest. Put your feet on the floor.
2 . The following exercise. Lying on the floor, bend your knees. Lift the hips, straighten one leg, lifting it up. Hold for a few seconds so. Repeat on the other leg.
Related article: ” The use of push-ups for women ”
The oblique muscles.
1. To enhance the effect of the next exercise, you can pick up a weighting agent. If you do not have dumbbells, then pour into a bottle of 1-2 liters of water.
Stand erect. Perform rhythmic tilts to the right and to the left. Make sure that the hand was perpendicular to the floor.
2. It is also very effective to simple movement, familiar to us from childhood. This is a pair of scissors. Lying on the floor, lift your legs at 45-50 ° and crossed them suspended for a few seconds.
Carrying out these simple at first glance, home exercise, you can achieve a smooth, flat and beautiful belly in a matter of training. Now you know how you can pump up the press girlfriend girl at home! Enjoy your workouts!