There is an opinion that it is impossible to lose those extra pounds in one part of the body. You can only lose weight completely. Therefore, a set of exercises for weight loss at home is a cardio. These include jogging, fast walking, exercise bike, fitness and step aerobics.
What does exercise for weight loss include?
Cardiovascular exercise includes exercises that are aimed at strengthening the cardiovascular and respiratory systems of humans. In addition, performing such training, the person increases the endurance of the body.
The main feature of such exercises is high activity and continuity of motor activity with minimal loads.
According to the well-known statement, performing aerobic training for 20 minutes, we observe the burning of carbohydrates in the form of sugar, which is contained in the blood. Also consumed glycogen contained in the liver, and then the process of burning fat.
From here, cardio training must be performed within 30-45 minutes to achieve the desired result.
What exercises to perform?
Slimming workouts include the following exercises:
- Riveting. This exercise is designed to work the abdominal muscles. Lying on your back, arms and legs should be slightly raised. Begin to lift the legs and torso up, trying to touch his legs with his hands. The number of exercises is 10.
- Kick back. It is necessary to stand upright and, with every effort, push the legs and buttocks up. You need to jump, so high, so can. The number of repetitions is 10.
- Squatting with a jump. The exercise presented is aimed at slimming the legs. It is necessary to put the legs shoulder-width apart, arms behind the head, crouch and then jump as high as possible. In this case, the hands must always be behind the head. The number of repetitions is 10.
- Twists. This exercise is designed for the press. It is necessary to sit on the floor, back slightly back, keep your hands in front of you, and keep your legs off the floor and keep it up. Turn the torso right and left, and then return to the same position. The number of exercises is 10.
- Jumping on a hill. To perform this exercise, you will need a chair. Put it in front of you at a distance of 30 cm. Jump on it, without having to make strong moves with your hands. Go down to the starting position. Such exercises need to be done 10.
- Boat with a ball. It is necessary to lie down on the stomach, and with elbows rest against the floor, pinch the ball between the legs, while they must be bent at the knees. Start lifting the legs with the ball as high as possible. You should feel the muscles of the buttocks and thighs contract. The number of repetitions is 10.
What points are taken into account when drawing up a program for training?
To draw up a training program for weight loss, the following factors should be taken into account:
Age is a major factor in drawing up a training plan. For example, people at the age of sixteen do not want to perform deadlifts with large weights;
The state of health is also an important factor, because while performing workouts, you want to improve your health, not lose it. If you have the slightest doubt, you should immediately tell your doctor about it.
Schedule of life. It all depends on the work that a person performs during the day. After all, one can sit all day without making unnecessary movements, and the other, on the contrary, runs and fusses all day.
Running time and frequency of training for weight loss
For beginners, the optimal frequency of classes is 2-3 times a week. At the same time, a person is engaged in strength training for half an hour, and cardio training for half an hour.
After a certain time, the duration of the workout can be increased to 1.5 hours.
Training should begin with warm-up exercises, and end with stretching exercises for all muscles.
How to eat for weight loss?
Performing physical activity will not give an absolute result, if this does not adhere to proper nutrition. You do not need to adhere to any fasting or take special pills.
You need to reduce the consumption of various muffins, sugar, chocolate, in other words, eliminate all “unnecessary” carbohydrates from your diet. It is better to eat oatmeal or buckwheat porridge. Instead of chocolate and sugar, consume more fruits and vegetables. Meat can be eaten, steamed or in the oven. Drink as much water as possible. It is water that speeds up metabolic processes, and those extra pounds are lost.
Performing the exercises presented and adhering to all the tips, you will soon be able to forget about excess weight. In this case, you just need to train, diet and wait for the result.